€130 Discounted to €117 when booked & paid online
Cardiac First Response- Salbutamol, to give the confidence to safety manage & administer Salbutamol inhaler, suitable for schools, childcare, hotels, restaurants, sports clubs etc. Fully certified and approved.
Cardiac First Response (Salbutamol)
The Cardiac First Response (Salbutamol) course is aimed at members of the public as well as health care professionals. The course meets all the requirements set out by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Salbutamol) course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the signs of a life threatening emergency
- Respond in an effective, safe and appropriate manner to a life threatening emergency, utilising basic life support skills
- Retrieve and use, if required, an AED during a cardiac arrest
- Report and record actions appropriately and handover to emergency medical services
- React to a life threatening or potentially life threatening asthmatic attack
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergencies.
- Aspirin Administration.
- Defibrillator (AED).
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R.
- Asthma recognition
- Safe Drug administration
- Salbutamol administration
Participation: Maximum of 6.
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence, recognised by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council, following successful assessments.