Advanced resusitation skills.
Cardiac First Response (Advanced)
The Cardiac First Response (Advanced) course is aimed at people who are working in the emergency medical services, fire and rescue services or as a health care professional. The course meets all the requirements set out by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Advanced) course participants will have:
· An understanding of the principles of first response
· The necessary skills to deal with emergencies
· Essential life saving skills
· All participants who pass the course successfully receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council certificate.
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Aspirin Administration
- Defibrillator (AED)
- Scene management
- Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R.
-Two-person C.P.R. inc. B.V.M.
- Airway management Basic/Advanced
Duration: 1 day
Participation: Maximum of 6
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence, recognised by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council, following successful assessments.