€110.00 plus €5.00 PPE surcharge, Discounted to €103.50 when booked online
CPR & AED skills for everyone
Cardiac First Response (Community)
€110.00 plus €5.00 PPE surcharge, discounted to €103.50 when booked online.
The Cardiac First Response (Community) course is aimed at members of the public as well as health care professionals. The course meets all the requirements set out by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Community) course participants will have:
· An understanding of the principles of first response
· The necessary skills to deal with emergencies
· Essential life saving skills
· All participants who pass the course successfully receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council certificate.
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergencies.
- Aspirin Administration.
- Defibrillator (AED).
- Scene management.
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R. -Basic life support.
Duration: 4 hrs
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence, recognised by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council