Cardiac First Response (Glucagon)
The Cardiac First Response (Glucagon) course is aimed at members of the public as well as health care professionals. The course meets all the requirements set out by the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response (Glucagon) course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the signs of a life threatening emergency
- Respond in an effective, safe and appropriate manner to a life threatening emergency, utilising basic life support skills
- Retrieve and use, if required, an AED during a cardiac arrest
- Report and record actions appropriately and handover to emergency medical services
- React to a patient with a life threatening or potentially life threatening hypoglycaemic event
The course includes:
- Cardiac Emergencies.
- Aspirin Administration.
- Defibrillator (AED).
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Infant / Child / Adult C.P.R.
- Hypoglycamia recognition
- Safe Drug administration
- Glucagon administration
Participation: Maximum of 6.
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence, recognised by Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council, following successful assessments.
Contact Seamus on 061-595290 or email email@example.com to orgainse training