Quality Assurance Policy
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd strives to deliver the best in class service to all of its stakeholders, learners and instructors alike. Using the standards laid down by the relevant bodies in our industry including, The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC), The Irish Heart Foundation (IHF), QQI & HSA via Occupational First Aid Assessment Agent (OFAAA).
The company aims to offer value added learning in a student centered approach, while delivering value for money, through a culture of continuous improvement.
STAC views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
• To make sure everyone at STAC knows what to do if a complaint is received
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Contact Details for Complaints:
Written complaints may be sent to
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd.
Unit 11A Ballycummin Village
or by e-mail at
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to