Fire Extinguisher Sales & Service
FREE Fire Extinguisher Audit if booked during Fire Safety Week. 5th -12th October call 061-59290
STAC Fire can ensure your premises meets the fire (extinguisher) regulations regarding the number and type of fire extinguishers required. Call us today to have a member of our Team perform an assessment of your premises. We will determine the types of fire risks you face and recommend the firefighting equipment that will most effectively counter those risks.
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance will need to be carried out, at a minimum annually, to ensure your fire extinguishers are viable in an emergency. A visit from one of our Team will ensure your firefighting equipment is serviced and maintained to I.S. 291:2015 and ready for immediate use when needed.
The Irish Standard (I.S.291) requires:
- 100% of Extinguishers must be visually inspected and weighed at least annually.
- 30% of Foam/Water Extinguishers must be discharged tested, refilled, and inspected annually.
- 20% of CO2/Powder Extinguishers must be discharged tested, refilled, and inspected annually.
- CO2 Extinguishers must be pressure tested after 10 years and then every 5 years after that.
- Staff must be trained in the use of fire extinguishers and emergency procedures.
For Companies, the simplest and most reliable way of ensuring that they are compliant with the law is to set up a fire extinguisher maintenance contract with STAC Fire.
We will arrange to undertake the necessary inspections/maintenance whenever they are due and advise you of any action necessary to keep your equipment in good working order.
Our Inspection & Tracking software allows us to provide a:
- Barcode for every extinguisher.
- Full commissioning report for every extinguisher.
- Full comprehensive report of every inspection list all extinguishers.
- Full history of every extinguisher which can be recalled at any stage.
If you have any doubts about your extinguishers, current provider, or quality of inspections, then STAC Fire is the solution you have been waiting for.
Give us a call Seamus or Mario 061-595290 / 086-8187403 firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to help & arrange a free site survey for you.