Quality Assurance Policy
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd strives to deliver the best in class service to all stakeholders, learners, and instructors alike. Using the standards laid down by the relevant bodies in our industry, including; The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC), The Irish Heart Foundation (IHF), Health & Safety Authority, amongst others.
The company aims to offer value-added learning in a student-centred approach while delivering value for money through a culture of continuous improvement.
We are an Approved Training Institute of the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC); you can see the audit report from PHECC here.
STAC has a comprehensive Quality management system in place; here are some of our key policies
STAC views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future. It is also an opportunity to make things right for the person [or organisation] who has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
• To make sure everyone at STAC knows what to do if a complaint is received
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and those relationships are repaired
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Contact Details for Complaints:
Written complaints may be sent to
Sinnott Training & Certification Ltd.
Unit 11A Ballycummin Village,
Raheen, V94 E092
or by e-mail at
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to